Sunday, May 25, 2008

David Cook Videos
Guitar Hero & Disney Ads
Interviews & Season 7 Songs

Watch video of David Cook Guitar Hero commercial:


Watch video of David Cook "I'm Going to Disney World" commercial:


Watch video of David Cook interview on "American Idol Extra" Part 1:


Watch video of David Cook interview on "American Idol Extra" Part 2:


Watch video of David Cook interview on "American Idol Extra" Part 3:


Watch video of David Cook interview on Jay Leno:


Watch video of David Cook interview on Larry King Live:


Watch video of David Cook singing a very poignant "The World I Know" on "Access Hollywood."

Watch video of David Cook answering an "Idol" trivia quiz on "Access Hollywood."

Watch video of David Cook's first audition for "American Idol":


Watch video of Simon Cowell saying "no"(!!!) to David Cook during Hollywood Week:


Watch video of David Cook making the Top 24:


Watch video David Cook's Top 24 Interview:


Watch video of David Cook singing "Happy Together" (Top 12 Guys):


Watch video of David Cook singing "All Right Now" (Top 10 Guys):


Watch video of David Cook singing "Hello" (Top 8 Guys):


Watch video of David singing "Eleanor Rigby" (Top 12):


Watch video of David singing "Day Tripper" (Top 11):


Watch video of David singing "Billie Jean" (Top 10):


Watch video of David singing "Little Sparrow" (Top 9):


Watch video of David singing "Innocent" (Top 8):


Watch video of David singing "Always Be My Baby" (Top 7):


Watch video of David singing "Music of the Night" (Top 6):


Watch video of David singing "I'm Alive" (Top 5):


Watch video of David singing "All I Really Need Is You" (Top 5):


Watch video of David singing "Hungry Like the Wolf" (Top 4):


Watch video of David singing "Baba O'Riley" (Top 4):


Watch video of David singing "The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face" (Top 3):


Watch video of David singing "Dare To Make You Move" (Top 3):


Watch video of David singing "I Don't Want To Miss a Thing" (Top 3):


Watch video of David singing "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" (Finale):


Watch video of David singing "Dream Big" (Finale):


Watch video of David singing "The World I Know" (Finale):


Watch video of David singing Idol winner song "The Time of My Life"


Official release of "The Time of My Life:


Or listen to it here on AOL Popeater.

e-mail Idol Addict
© 2008

No comments: